|Litelok | Pound||Silver*||Silver*||Silver*||Gold||Gold||Gold||Gold||Gold|
|Bike Value||< £500||< £1,000||< £1,500||< £1,000||< £2,000||< £3,000||< £4,000||< £5,000|
|Litelok | Pound||Bike Value||Annual Fee**|
*NB Registered Litelok Silver customers will be required to pay the first £100 of any claim.
**Includes £10 admin fee.
Terms and conditions
How to value your bike
- We define value as the price you paid in GBP to purchase a new or second hand pedal cycle including the sum of any parts which you purchased and which form part of your pedal cycle (including taxes applicable).
- For vintage or antique pedal cycles, which are of particular worth due to their age, style or collectability, value is the sum shown in any valuation you provide, provided that such valuation is less than three years old and has been provided by a vintage cycle retailer or other suitably qualified valuation expert.
- For custom builds, value is the price paid for the sum of the parts excluding labour costs.
What Litelok will cover you for:
- Theft of your bicycle (including e-bikes)
- if it is locked using your Litelok and,
- you have complied with our security requirements and,
- you have purchased our Theft Protection and,
- your bicycle’s value is less than, or equal to, the value of our Theft Protection you purchased.
- One claim only per year following the purchase of our Theft Protection
- Whilst adhering to our security criteria, your Theft Protection can guarantee you against theft for one bicycle at any one time.
Where Litelok will cover you:
What Litelok will NOT cover you for:
- The first £100 of any theft claim when using a Litelok Silver Lock
- Theft of your bicycle if you have not complied with our security requirements
- Theft of your bicycle if its value is greater than the level of cover purchased in our Theft Protection
- Any claim for a bicycle which you do not own
- Any claim if you cannot provide proof of ownership of your bicycle
- Accidental damage or malicious damage of your bicycle
- Any claim if your bicycle has not been used in accordance with local laws
- Any act of fraud or dishonesty by you or anyone acting on your behalf
- Theft of your bicycle whilst in or on a motor vehicle
- Theft, damage or malicious damage to clothing, helmets or any other part of the bicycle that is not integral to the use of the bicycle (e.g. bike computer)
- Theft of wheels and/or power meter devices unless the bicycle itself is stolen having complied with our security requirements
- Any liability associated with the usage or ownership of either your bicycle or Litelok
- Accidental damage sustained to your bicycle in transit
- Gradual wear and tear, cosmetic damage, mechanical or electric breakdown, defect or malfunction of your bicycle
- Any costs incurred due to your failure to maintain the bicycle in a roadworthy manner
- The cost of a replacement Litelok following a (successful or attempted) theft
- Natural disasters.
Within your Residence:
1. The bicycle must be secured through the frame and at least 1 wheel by your Litelok to an immovable object within the residence.
Outside your Residence:
Theft of the bicycle away from the Residence shall only be covered in circumstances where:
2. The bicycle is left unattended for a period less than 12 consecutive hours and secured to an immovable object by your Litelok through the frame and at least 1 wheel and any access to the bicycle is affected by forcible and violent entry.
3. Where possible, a time stamped photo is provided demonstrating you have adhered to Security Requirement 2.
FRAUD PREVENTION AND DETECTION