Street Testing: Attacking Litelok Bike Lock With Common Theft Tools
Litelok is a revolutionary new bike lock that is light, flexible and strong.
The video above demonstrates the high security of Litelok. We attack a single Litelok with a range of common theft tools consecutively to show it can withstand sustained attack. The tools we use are:
- cable cutters
- bolt croppers
- cordless drill
- freeze spray, hammer & chisel
- crow bar (aka wrecking bar)
Litelok is the lightest, flexible Gold standard bicycle lock on the market. Liteloks have been thoroughly tested by us, and independently tested by Sold Secure, the world-class certification house, achieving their highest security rating: Sold Secure Gold.
Read here how a customer in New York City almost had his bicycle stolen, but didn’t, thanks to his Litelok. The bike thief simply could not break it.
- Lightweight - Weighs just 1.1 Kg (2.4 lbs). About as much as a full bottle of wine.
- Flexible - Secure your bike easily to a wide range of fixed objects.
- Strong - Made from Boaflexicore®: a super tough & hard to cut material.
- Click to lock - Click closed without the key. Keys only needed to open.
- Easy to carry - Attach Litelok to your bike with WrapStraps or carry in a bag.