Street Testing: Attacking Litelok Bike Lock With Common Theft Tools
Litelok is a revolutionary new bike lock that is light, flexible and strong.
The video above demonstrates the high security of Litelok. We attack a single Litelok with a range of common theft tools consecutively to show it can withstand sustained attack. The tools we use are:
- cable cutters
- bolt croppers
- cordless drill
- freeze spray, hammer & chisel
- crow bar (aka wrecking bar)
In the video above, we got the biggest guy in our factory to try to break a Litelok. He couldn't do it.
Litelok is the lightest, flexible Gold standard bicycle lock on the market. Liteloks have been thoroughly tested by us, and independently tested by Sold Secure, the world-class certification house, achieving their highest security rating: Sold Secure Gold.
Read here how a customer in New York City almost had his bicycle stolen, but didn’t, thanks to his Litelok. The bike thief simply could not break it.
- Lightweight - Weighs just 1.1 Kg (2.4 lbs). About as much as a full bottle of wine.
- Flexible - Secure your bike easily to a wide range of fixed objects.
- Strong - Made from Boaflexicore®: a super tough & hard to cut material.
- Click to lock - Click closed without the key. Keys only needed to open.
- Easy to carry - Attach Litelok to your bike with WrapStraps or carry in a bag.